Password Coach & SME Security are on a mission to improve the security of businesses and individuals the world over. To that end, we’ve designed a new breed of cybersecurity training aimed squarely at enabling the non-technical majority to defend against the growing scourge of cybercrime.
Our new breed of animated e-learning is available in a number of ways:
- For private individuals and small businesses, we make the entire program of cybersecurity e-learning available for free. All course materials may be accessed via the Password Coach website at https://www.passwordcoach.com.
- For businesses that need the discipline and structure of a Learning Management System (LMS) but do not have one in-house, employees can be enrolled in the course through the Password Coach LMS at https://lms.passwordcoach.com.
- For those businesses that would like to add the program to their own LMS, the entire course is available for purchase and download in this store.
If you’d like to try before you buy, we have a couple of modules from the course available for your review here:
- Module 3 – The 6 tell-tale signs of a scam message
- Module 8 – Expert-grade password security in minutes
If you have any queries or would like to connect, please reach us here https://www.passwordcoach.com/e-learning
The Password Coach brand is owned and operated by Shore Up Security Pty. Ltd (ACN 609698562) trading as SME Security based in Sydney, Australia.