Employee Cybersecurity Awareness Training (Enterprise Edition)
Shore Up Security
Designed with the non-technical business professional in mind, this program of cybersecurity awareness training addresses two of today’s most prevalent cybersecurity threats – our poor password security and our susceptibility to phishing and ransomware attacks.
At the end of this program, candidates will have acquired two essential skills:
- A simple method for the creation, retrieval and protection of expert-grade passwords
- A simple method for scrutinising every incoming message for the tell-tale signs of a phishing scam
The skills learned in this course will enhance the safety and security of the business and the individual candidate, both at work and at home.
The program includes eight (8) modules and approximately ninety (90) minutes of animated video (with comprehensive closed captioning). Each module includes a test which candidates must complete and pass. All materials are in SCORM 1.2 format and compatible with all leading Learning Management Systems. Candidates are required to have (anonymous) access to the YouTube website.
Try before you buy? We have a few of the modules from the course available for your review right here:
- Module 1 - An introduction to phishing scams
- Module 3 – The 6 tell-tale signs of a scam message
- Module 8 – Expert-grade password security in minutes
Got questions? Drop us a line here https://www.passwordcoach.com/e-learning
For organisations and businesses with over 999 full-time employees.
All materials are in .zip format and available for immediate download upon purchase.